In the evolving landscape of mobile app testing, Repeato and Mobot emerge as innovative solutions, each with distinct approaches to quality assurance. Repeato offers a no-code, AI-enhanced tool that leverages machine learning and computer vision for efficient UI test automation across iOS and Android, making it accessible to users without coding expertise.
On the other hand, Mobot utilizes mechanical robots fused with AI to execute robust mobile app testing, catering to QA and engineering teams. While Repeato provides a user-friendly experience with a free plan and on-premise options, Mobot offers a device farm and managed services, targeting a more specialized market with no free tier available.
Latest update: 1/12/2024, 1:25:33 PM
We do not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information presented on our website. This includes prices, product specifications, and availability, which are subject to change. The reviews on this site are collected from g2.com and crozdesk.com and summarized by us.
Feature comparison of Repeato and Mobot
|Free Plan Available
|On Premise Available
|Device Farm Available
|Uses Computer Vision
|Ease Of Use
|very easy to learn
1. Simple and intuitive interface
2. Easy setup process, no complex configurations needed
3. Accessibility for both developers and non-programmers
4. Supports various testing methods like clicks, drags and scripting
5. Exceptional stability, no crashes or driver issues
6. Regular updates with bug fixes and excellent customer support
7. Great for mobile app testing, with efficient script creation
8. Allows for hundreds of additional tests each day
9. User-friendly, with easy adaptation and no initial setup required
10. Recognizes elements using visual fingerprints for testing
11. Allows for reusability and easy maintenance of scripts
12. No prior training or complex coding skills needed
1. Some limitations for iOS applications when tapping on any system window outside of the app
2. Access to CI/CD tools is only available at the enterprise level
3. Occasional unknown errors while performing basic tasks, although they are quickly remedied in the next version.
Pricing Model Comparison: Repeato vs. Mobot
Repeato Pricing Overview
Repeato’s pricing structure is designed to accommodate a range of users, from individuals to large enterprises. It includes:
- Free Plan: €0/month, suitable for small projects or individuals.
- Basic Plan: €70/month per user, offering unlimited testing minutes.
- Pro Plan: €120/month per user, including advanced features.
- Enterprise Plan: Custom pricing for bespoke organizational needs.
All plans feature unlimited testing on Android and iOS, diverse assertion and command options, and email support. Higher-tier plans provide additional benefits such as priority support and advanced testing capabilities.
Mobot Pricing Overview
Mobot’s tiered pricing model is targeted at different team functions and sizes. It includes:
- Mobot Live: Starting at $249/month for one parallel test for QA engineers.
- Mobot Managed: Starting at $1,999/month for a fully managed service for engineering teams.
- Mobot Insights: Starting at $1,999/month for marketing and product teams, with mobile campaign monitoring.
Each tier includes access to over 300 mobile devices and premium support, along with the option for a free trial.
Comparing the Pricing Models
- Both Repeato and Mobot offer tiered pricing models to cater to a range of customer needs, from individual users to larger teams.
- The two products provide options for unlimited testing, ensuring that users are not limited by testing minutes or usage.
- Each service includes support, with premium support available at higher tiers.
- Free options or trials are available, allowing users to experience the service before committing financially.
- Cost Structure: Repeato uses a per-user monthly pricing, while Mobot’s pricing scales with the number of parallel tests or the level of managed services provided.
- Free Plan vs. Free Trial: Repeato offers a perpetual free plan with no time limit, whereas Mobot provides a free trial period for users to test the service.
- Target Audience: Repeato’s plans seem to be more inclusive for individual users with its free and lower-cost basic options, while Mobot’s pricing indicates a focus on professional QA engineers and larger teams with its starting price point.
- Managed Services: Mobot offers a fully managed testing service which is not explicitly provided by Repeato, indicating Mobot’s emphasis on a hands-off approach for users.
- Additional Features for Higher Plans: Repeato emphasizes advanced testing capabilities and priority support as the main value-adds of its higher-tier plans, while Mobot includes mobile campaign monitoring and performance reports at its upper tiers, suggesting a broader scope of service.
- Customization: Repeato provides a custom-priced Enterprise plan for tailored solutions, which suggests a level of personalization that might not be as explicit in Mobot’s structured tiers.
In summary, Repeato offers a more flexible and potentially more affordable pricing model for individuals and small to medium-sized teams, with a strong emphasis on unlimited testing and a free entry point. Mobot, on the other hand, seems to target professional teams with its higher starting price, emphasis on managed services, and features geared towards QA and product teams, including access to a vast array of mobile devices.